1. Developing an Indian Reference Material by BARC and IGM Mumbai.
2. ED-XRF Spectrometry Application in Precious Metal Assaying by Doug Henry, Chief Executive Birmingham Assay Office.
3.LBMA Proficiency Testing by Mr. Neil Harby, Chief Technical Officer, LBMA.
4. Sustaining credible assay & hallmarking in India by Mr. Neeraj Sharma, Head, BIS Hallmarking.
5. Improving efficiencies of aqua regia refining by Mr. Anil Kansara, MD, Gujarat Gold.
6. QC in hallmarking and mandatory with traceability by Mr. Ashwin Jain, Secretary - IAHC.
7. The road to LBMA Good delivery accreditation by Mr. Pankaj Deshmukh, Head of laboratory, MMTC-PAMP.
8. Accreditation of Precious Metals Labs & Assaying Centers by Mr. Ramprasath R, Deputy Director, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
Felicitation Of The Chief Guest & Dignitaries
Opening Speech By IBJA National President
Key Note Address
Speeches By Other Dignitaries
SPOT GOLD EXCHANGE – HOW IT WILL CHANGE THE MODUS OPERANDI & BULLION BUSINESS?
THE ROAD MAP TO RESPONSIBLE GOLD FROM AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE
GOLD POLICY – IMPLEMENTATION FRAMEWORK?
EMPHASIS ON BEST PRACTICES – RISK MANAGEMENT VIA COMMODITY DERIVATIVES
HALLMARKING, PMLA & GST-CHALLENGES FOR BUSINESS OR BOON TO
CAN CRYPTO CURRENCY REPLACE GOLD & USE OF BLOCK CHAIN
HOW CAN JEWELLERY MANUFACTURING & RETAIL SECTOR GET BOOST?
BUSINESS AT YOUR DOORSTEP – A NEW INITIATIVE FOR THE GEMS AND JEWELLERY INDUSTRY.
Closing Speech & Vote Of Thanks