1. Developing an Indian Reference Material by BARC and IGM Mumbai.
2. ED-XRF Spectrometry Application in Precious Metal Assaying by Doug Henry, Chief Executive Birmingham Assay Office.
3.LBMA Proficiency Testing by Mr. Neil Harby, Chief Technical Officer, LBMA.
4. Sustaining credible assay & hallmarking in India by Mr. Neeraj Sharma, Head, BIS Hallmarking.
5. Improving efficiencies of aqua regia refining by Mr. Anil Kansara, MD, Gujarat Gold.
6. QC in hallmarking and mandatory with traceability by Mr. Ashwin Jain, Secretary - IAHC.
7. The road to LBMA Good delivery accreditation by Mr. Pankaj Deshmukh, Head of laboratory, MMTC-PAMP.
8. Accreditation of Precious Metals Labs & Assaying Centers by Mr. Ramprasath R, Deputy Director, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).